|Abstract submission opens:||January 16 (Tue), 2018|
|Abstract submission deadline:||February 23 (Fri), 2018|
Type of Presentation
- Oral/Poster Presentation
- Investigators' Award
An applicant must:
- be under the age of 35 as of March 31, 2018,
- be a presenter of poster presentation (Award applicants are to do an oral presentation too),
- be pre-registered for the Congress and complete the payment of registration fee before the Congress,
- obtain a visa for entering Japan prior to the Congress, if necessary.
The names of award winner will be announced on July 19 (Thu), 2018. The ceremony will take place at the annual meeting site on July 20 (Fri), 2018. The award winners will receive a certificate and a grant.
Conflicts of Interest (COI)
For oral session, include a self-disclosure of the state of COI in the second slide (following the title slide). For poster session, disclose the state of COI after the conclusion or the acknowledgement.
Sample slides are available here.
Click the "Go to Abstract Submission page" button on this page. We recommend you to register early, for the online submission system is likely to be heavily accessed as the deadline approaches.
Applicants registering for the first time are requested to make a new account entering their personal information first.
Read and follow the instruction on the screens, and fill in the required fields. The items you are required to fill in are as follows:
- Presenting author's personal information
- Name of authors (no more than 20 authors), affiliated institutions (no more than 15 institutions)
- Type of presentation (Oral/Poster/Either)
- Application for Investigators' Award (ONLY for poster presenters)
- Title of presentation (should be under 200 characters)
- Abstract body
- It should be below 1600 characters (include spaces).
- Do not include the title, names and institutions of authors.
- It should NOT contain figure or table.
- It must contain a brief, clear statement of conclusion.
- Please make it by MS Word file (.doc OR .docx) and submit it through the online system.
*Please select ONE.
101 Pharmaceutical drugs (chemicals) 304 Carcinogenicity 102 Biopharmaceuticals and nucleic-acid medicines 305 Behavioral toxicology 103 Regenerative medicine and cell therapy 306 Immunotoxicology 104 Agricultural chemicals 307 Drug dependency 105 Metals 308 Cytotoxicity 106 Industrial chemicals 401 Oxidative stress 107 Toxins 402 Inflammation 108 Foods, food additives, and food contaminants 403 Mechanisms of toxicity 109 Environmental pollutants 404 Cellular response 110 Endocrine disruptors 405 Molecular toxicology 111 Nanomaterials 406 Gene regulation 112 Radiation 407 Genetic polymorphism 113 Other materials 408 Epigenetics 201 Nervous system 409 Omics 202 Liver 410 Biomarkers 203 Kidney 411 Toxicity-testing methods 204 Skin 412 Analytical method 205 Sensory organ 413 Toxicokinetics 206 Gastrointestinal system 414 Toxicologic pathology 207 Respiratory system 415 Statistics 208 Cardio vascular system 416 Alternatives to mammalian models 209 Reproductive system 417 Animal model 210 Endocrine system 418 Epidemiology 211 Other organs or system 419 Clinical toxicology 301 General toxicology 420 Hypersensitive subjects 302 Reproductive and developmental toxicology 421 Risk assessment and communication 303 Genetic toxicology 422 Information technology, AI, and big data
Modify and update your abstract
After the deadline of the abstract submission, no modifications, changes, or additions whatsoever to the abstract body, authors (either first author or co-authors), or affiliations are permitted.
Please take great care to ensure that no mistakes are made before your submission.
Personal Information Protection
The information is protected and securely saved with necessary security.
Notification of acceptance
The final decision to accept or reject the submitted abstracts will be made by the Organizing Committee. A notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent by e-mail in April 2018 (tentative).
Information about VISA
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan (http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html)
Please fill in the necessary documents for your VISA application and send by e-mail to the Congress Management Office. We will complete the documents and send back to you by mail.
Congress Management Office